Development Application Submission
Architecturally designed the concept celebrates the heritage nature of the building whilst optimising yield and has been carefully refined in conjunction with the architect, town planner & heritage consultant. With detailed input from key construction consultants including but not limited to access, acoustic, bca, fire, traffice and waste management and with a focus on 'build-ability', the design maxmises room numbers whilst meeting all necessary building codes and considers cost efficient construction. The overall layout is respectful of the urban surrounds and connected location of the property.
- Basement area incorporates essential services as well as the staff
- An additional disabled bathroom and locker facilities are also located
here for staff use.
Lower Ground (Hayden Place Access)
- Rear lane access provided for loading zones. From here the basement can be accessed by staff and service personnel.
- Bikes racks are provided at the rear of the loading zones for use by staff and/or hotel guests.
- Hotel access from Hardie St provides hotel guests access to the entry foyer and common areas.
- Comprises a total 13 rooms across the floor.
- Guest bag storage facilities for the hotel are located to the rear of the ground floor.
- A common area disabled bathroom is also located on this floor.
- Ground floor has a range of rooms with original style rooms to the front overlooking Hardie St landscape frontage and new style rooms to the rear.
- Comprises a total of 18 rooms, including 2 disabled compliant rooms and a single person room
- This level provides a range of price points with rooms in the original portion of the building having access to the original balconies.
- Storage and service facilities are located on this floor
- Comprises a total of 12 rooms, including 2 disabled compliant rooms
- Storage facilities are located on this floor.
- This floor enjoys views over Hardie St to the front and across the Darlinghurst area to the rear.
- All rooms to this floor enjoy Juliet balconies
Level 3 & 4
- Are of identical layout and comprise a total of 13 rooms, including 1 single
room per floor
- These higher floors have a range of room sizes and price points with rooms enjoying views across Darlinghurst, Paddington the CBD, Hyde Park and to the iconic Kings Cross
- All rooms to these floors enjoy Juliet balconies.